Sunday, June 24, 2007

Today I writing about ninja technique of stealth

Last time I writing about some training things I perform before in mountains. I much success at ninja technique because much training and experience. However, not only ninja of Japan have stealth technique. Other peoples of Japan have such skill. For example, photo below demonstrate perfect stealth:

One person in photo display advance technique of hide. Which one you not sure? Look more close. Pretty girl on left is not girl! It is man in disguise of stealth! I not make joking to you! If you have good vision and ability to zoom on photo you can see my writing is truth. I very impress this person technique.

Here we have another demonstrate of stealth by non-ninja person of Japan:
This man is obvious on secret mission to gathering of informations. He has such skills of hide that young girls not noticing he and videocamera. He not ninja but display skill similar to beginner ninja.

I sometime feel pain in kokoro (heart) because sometime Japan peoples not success in world. However I much impress with sleath techniques of regular peoples of Japan. We can feeling pride for our accomplish such skill. Foreign people can learn to writing of Japanese language, karate of Japanese fight sports and maybe . But to take video of panty of young girl and not catched by girls is specialty thing to peoples of Japan. I don't think foreign peoples have skills for such things. Japan number one!