Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello. My name Ninja Shinichi. Today I talking about hobby of garden and idiot of samurai.

Many of ninja have variety hobby in free time. Some enjoy watch television. Some enjoy read a book. Some enjoy buy young girls panty from machine of vending. I also have free time hobby. It maybe strange, but I enjoy to garden things. After much stress of ninja, relax and garden remove the stress. My garden kind have vegetable and fruits and flower and trees etcetera.

Garden is not difficulty hobby for ninja. Prune the trees is much quickly with ninja attack with sword to not need parts of tree. For vegetables and fruits, defense from animals is much importance. Sometime animal come to eating vegetable and fruits. But for ninja, defense to animal not problem. However, defense to one attacker is big problem. This attacker is one of samurai in neighbor. Ninja and samurai have much hate towards others. All of samurai have ego similar size of Fuji mountain.

Some peoples think ninjas not have courage of samurai because ninja using stealth. However, this judge of ninja is much untrue. Ninja frequent travel to enemy home place where many enemy but still continue. Samurai not do such things. Another reason I hating samurai because at dance club or other place, samurai always aggressive. If ninja at some of dance club and talking to girl, samurai always coming and try interfere to ninja. I much, much, MUCH hate samurai because this actions. I lose many chance to girls because of samurai obstruct to me.


Samurai not like ninja and not like some kind of flowers. Close to my house is one of samurai. When he walking by my garden he cut some of flowers he not like. I become much angry when seeing cut flowers after waking up in morning. Of course, I can challenge samurai to fighting no problem. But then ninjas and samurais in town increasing tension and maybe much fight. Not good situation.

So, I thinking of get revenge but not direct challenge fight. I thinking much time and realize solution. Every morning this one of samurai get delivery of milk. One morning, I go and collect delivery milk and go to home. In home, I careful open milk bottle. Then I taking my part of man in pants and put into milk bottle and then taking a photo. After, I close careful and return bottle to samurai house. For one week I doing same thing and keeping secret. Also every day samurai keep cutting flower of my garden. Tomorrow, I make final of move. I printing photos in home and gathering cut flowers. I put all in gift box and put in front of the door of samurai. Samurai getting milk and open box. Then he discovering reason of special flavor of one weeks milk. I think tomorrow be much, much interest day.