Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello. My name Ninja Shinichi. Today I telling you about big disaster with plan of revenge to samurai.

Before I telling you about problem with idiot samurai who is neighbor to me and he cut flowers of my garden. I say to you my plan - I put my part of man into his milk bottles and take the photos. Later my plan to give to him my cut flower by him and photos in box and he drinking milk. So, I finish all preparation things and go to his apartment building. I leaving box in front of door and hiding and watching. I waiting for long time but sudden door open. Then, disaster occur. Out of house not come samurai, but housewife woman. I put box in front wrong door! I cannot believe my action so stupid. Housewife woman now have box with photo of my man thing in milk bottle and she go inside apartment. I cannot moving. I cannot attack to housewife woman and recovery of box with photography because not politeness. Ninja always very politeness. But if not do anything, housewife womans see photo of my privacy region. I shock more than ever in life.

After short time I hear scream – of course timing is same as her open of box. She surprise by photo of my thing. That time I panic and run to home. Unfortunate, but I so shock I trip and fall. Ninja of course must have excellent of balance so trip much embarrass thing. I have small injury to leg when fall so must hopping to home. I much, much, much angry to me.

In evening I meet with friends at izakaya (pub of japan) who are ninja and they noticing my injury walking. They ask about injury and I cannot answering to them. I cannot tell of truth and ninja of Japan have rule about lie so not talking. I not explain situation so friend tease to me. They suspecting injury is embarrass thing and tease continue and continue. My face much red and return to home. Much, much embarrass.