Thursday, June 21, 2007

My name Shinichi. Thank you for your reading of this.

I am ninja teacher of Fluwten McGunch. I apologies because my English not study since high school. Ninja usually no need of English language. More need of ninja star and sword not vocabularies and grammars.

I know Fluwten for 10 years since he came Japan. At first, I not know Fluwten directly. He have friend that is same friend of me so we know each others by friends introduction. Fluwten not know about Japan but interested and ask me Japan questions by the email. At 1996 he come to Tokyo to become gaijin ninja ('gaijin' mean ‘outsider’ but sometime meaning also ‘bad outsider’ - if not Japanese sometimes Japanese think it bad because not Japanese). It sometime racist maybe.

When come to Japan, Fluwten first explore the area of Tokyo call Roppongi. But he mistaked because no ninja teachers exists in the Roppongi. But he could meets lots of Japanese womens there instead. When Fluwten in Japan he make romance to many Japanese woman. He like especially put penis in hole for where womens are usually poop comes out. Japanese womens maybe not used to that. Maybe when he doing like that the Japanese womens very surprise like time Nikkei stocks market go down at 30% in one day. Except womens surprise this time is not losing the money of stocks but penis inside of her anus. Not same things exactly. I not know why Fluwten enjoy type of sex like this. Japanese womens have a specialty hole that is suitable design for enjoy penis entry.

After he leave Roppongi Fluwten travel to Kyoto old city of Japan. He very much like traditional Japan. He try many Japan customs like talking with Japanese girls, karaoke with Japanese girls and variety styles of ejection of the semen with Japanese girls. Many of such types of discharge of semen in Japan but most famous is the bukkake. If you internet search word 'bukkake' take carefully. It's specialty pervert thing of Japan. Some Japanese proud of bukkake more than samurai or Playstation. I think the ninja training or watch the sumo match more Japan culture than the bukkake. I much proud of Japan but only little proud of the bukkake.

In beginning I think Fluwten not serious regarding training of ninja because most time he spend with Japanese girls. But later he becomes seriously. He visit to my training center and ask about training of ninja. I tell Fluwten it take many years for the training. He say he have only three weeks. I tell to him cannot become ninja in three weeks. No possibility for successful. Fluwten say he have strong the body and the mind and success is very possibility. I still think not possibility but say okay to the ninja training of three weeks.

At start, Fluwten not have at all ninja technique. His sword fighting dangerous only to he. His shuriken (ninja star) throwing not accuracy. One day we training outside with shurikens and he hit schoolboy by accidentally. The boy parents very angrily at Fluwten. Fluwten make the offer to solve problem by put his penis in mother's anus. Father not happy at Fluwten's suggesting of donation of penis to wife. Mother maybe happy but not show happy so father not lose the face. At final, schoolboy not hurt so serious so not big problem.

After one week ninja training, Fluwten start become very technique. Sword technique and shuriken much improve. Fluwten get the skills very quick. I surprise because never see before ninja student get so much technique so fast time. At end of three weeks Fluwten pass final testing of knowledge ninja techniques. I very shocking. Fluwten very happy and celebrating all night with the expensive sushi and the sake and share of penis with the Japanese womens. I happy for him and proud of his accomplishing the ninja training. Fluwten go back home to Canada after but sometimes he returning to Japan. Everytime we meeting it happiness encounter. Maybe I someday can travel to the Canada and visiting Fluwten in place call Saskatchewan. I think not so many ninjas in Saskatchewan. I think not hard to find the job of ninja there. But Fluwten say winter in Saskatchewan is more bad than womens with no anus. Maybe sound not so good.