Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello. My name Ninja Shinichi. Today I talking about bust of foreign womens.

Many Japan mens attract to foreign womens because foreign womens has astonish size bust. These busts cause mesmerize of Japan mens. When Japan mens see such magnitude bust, we cannot of thinking. We just mesmerize. For example, this picture of Scarlett Johansson. Her flabbergast bust instant cause of Japan mens explosion in pants.

Japan womens not have such magnitude chest usually so not such effect of Japan mens. Sometime Japan womens have high-ranking capacity of bosom but rare and mimicry of foreigns chest by transplant by silicones.

I not have personally experience with womens of outsized bust. One times in high school I have chance but miss. Our class go to Kyoto ancient city of Japan for classes’ field trip. In class is one student name Hana. She rare Japan girls with abundancy of breast. On seconds day of field trip I walking around Kinkakuji (Japan famous temple coat in gold) and noticing Hana is not close to others students. So I think I have chances to talking with her. I not have confidence much but her bosoms gives me much courage. Also sight of Hana make produce amplify effect in underwear of my part of manhood. I feeling is must talking with her. I walking to Hana and starting to talking with her. Unfortunate, but Hana notice projection of my pants to direction of her. She feeling of me is hentai (pervert of Japan). Hana walk away and disgust of me. I much, much disappoint and shame. Others of student discover of my projection to Hana and tease to me for rest of school year. They point to my pants and call to me “Tokyo Tower” and laughing. Much, much shame.

Anyway, returning topic to foreign womens bust. There exist many of foreign womens with gigantic bust. I much want to experiencing amusement time with such womens. But for ninja, much small possibility. Ninja life is life of secret to attack enemy and defense of enemy. Chance for romance encounter with foreign womens not much. Sometime when ninja meeting at izakaya (pub of Japan) there complaining of life of ninja because not so much convenience. But sometime I hoping for chance to travel to foreigns country and meeting with flabbergast bust. If I success, much, much enjoy.