Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Hello. Today I writing about how Japan cultures spread in world.

These days culture mix from one country to others country is easy things. Travel by plane not so expensive and peoples speaking many languages (but my english contain many mistakes). Also we have informations travel by internet cables to all of places. Japan culture things now spreading because these things. First I think martial arts become popular like ninjitsu and karate and judo (of course ninja is best). Then become popular is economy style of Japan and products (Honda car, Nintendo etc). Next become popular many things quickly: anime, manga, cosplay and bukkake. My friend Fluwten McGunch say and foreign peoples sometime enjoy combination of Japan cultures thing at once. For example, he tell me sometimes he play playstation in dress of sailor moon costume while enjoy to bukkake. Such difficult things require concentration similar to ninja level. I much respect for Fluwten for accomplish such thing. Here is photo of another foreign person enjoy Japan cultures things call cosplay:



To seeing photo bring much pride to Japan people.

I wish I have opportunity to teaching foreign peoples about Japan things. Unfortunate, but I not have chance. I not have chance for travel other countries and no chance for chatting with foreign people. I not confidence in English and not have courage of language. I have class for to teach peoples about ninja technique but all student is Japanese. One student was arrest for stealing underwears of women (he use ninja stealth technique) so my class now only two students... My perfect situation is to teaching foreign peoples about Japan cultures things and foreign peoples teaching me about foreign cultures things. Fluwten tell me some stuffs about foreign cultures but he not interest in regular things. Most his informations about sex things like sex in anus, or bang in gang. Of course I much interest in such things but I also interest in regular stuffs like movie and musics. Actually, I not interest in sex in anus at these times. I not perfection yet to sex in regular cavity of womens so first must concentration on that. After perfection in that, then attempt to sex in anus with many womens if have chance. I have fighting spirit of Japan peoples so not give up until accomplish sex in anus. Gambaro!