Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hello. My name Ninja Shinichi. Today I telling you more about big disaster with plan of revenge to samurai.

I not repeat whole of story, but I trying to get revenge to samurai. He cutting flowers of my garden. I take photos of my man thing in milk bottle of his. I leave photo at his door of apartment for revenging to him. Unfortunate, but housewife woman who is neighbor of samurai get photos by my mistake. She scream and I running to home.

This morning I go to the outside and open door and I have giant of surprise. In front me is same box that inside had photos! I much, much shocked. I looking around but see no persons so take box and going to inside. I take to kitchen and open. Inside is empty except one paper. Paper is note. It says “Thank you for photos!” The note is sign ‘Hiroko’ and ‘i’ in Hiroko name has a heart instead for the dot. The housewife of name Hiroko is attract to my photos and she discover photo coming from me! Very, very disaster. If single and beauty girl, not problem. But she is marry and has face same of disgust roll sushi. Not attraction for me. Situation could become big embarrass. Much, much stress.

I think I need to ask of help from friend Fluwten. He have much experience with womens and can advice to me. Now situation is perfect of disaster.

Posted by Ninja Shinichi at 5:59 AM
Labels: housewife, ninja shinichi, photography, samurai, sushi