Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hello. Now I writing about ninja training in mountain of Japan.

In time of summer ninja often doing training of mind in mountain place. Ninja enjoy to spend alone time in mountains. Last week I did try such things. I travel to place of Japan called Hakuba in Nagano to climb mountain for training of mind. Hakuba famous for many mountains. On first day I wake up before see sun and start climb the mountain. For regular person not easy walking but for ninja not so difficulty. Ninja is much powerful.


After some hours I reach top of mountain. I drink water from mountain and have small foods. Then I meditation for some times. After that I perform ninja weapon training. Ninja training on mountain is best. Ninja training on beach or forest also good. Ninja training in city not best situation. One time I do such thing but I miss to target and put shuriken (ninja star) into buttock of Japanese housewife. She not pleased of experiencing my ninja training. I must do apology to her and neighbor people watching. Much, much embarrass for me.

When I do ninja training on top of mountain, I can receive energy from mountain. It very peaceful and relax place. There are sometimes peoples hiking but not so many and still quiet. Last time I do ninja training in Hakuba, location is peaceful and relax feeling. After I finish meditation and ninja weapon training, I practicing ninja technique of sleath. Mountain place is perfect for practice stealth. Try to catch mountain bird with hand is tradition ninja technique of training. This time at Hakuba I try such training. I hide in middle of mountain bush very quiet and waiting for bird to land. Ninja is patience so I must long waiting. After one hour no bird approach. Another hour also no bird approach. My leg very much pain but ninja so must 'gamman suru' (endure).

After maybe 2.5 hours I hear noise from below. I look down and see woman hiker climbing up and approach to my location. She is middle ages women and overweight so her hiking is slowly. She reach closer to my location. She not mountain bird but still good opportunity to practice stealth. I remain position and slow down for breathing so not to make noise. The middle ages woman stop in front of bush where I hiding and she drink water. Some middle ages Japan womens still looks beautiful. Unfortunate, but this women has face of squid. I can see clear because distance from her only 1 meter. Also she much sweating and smell is like old tuna in fish market. But still I remain in stealth.

But then disaster. The middle ages women look around and put down hiking pack. She start to undo belt and my heart racing. Middle ages women have need to urination! Much, much disaster! She pull down her pants and underwears and perform urination right in front of me. It such a disgust thing that food in my stomach try to jump into mouth and outside. I trapped in bush hiding and cannot perform escape from this squid face urination middle ages women. If I not ninja with much experience, I of course run. But code of ninja say we must "gamman" (endure) anything - this of course include injure, hunger, pain and even stink old women of urination.

Finally, old women hiker finish urination and leave. Rest of that day I cannot success to do more ninja training. I try meditation again but not success - cannot forget image in mind of urination women. I try weapon training again but concentration is failure. I try catch bird (of course different location!) but no success.

That day is very extreme terrible. Most worst thing for me is that seeing middle ages women urination is first time in long time for me to see naked part of women. Much, much shame.