Thursday, June 21, 2007

My name Ninja Shinichi. Today I talking about my new ninja class.

Because of decline in number of ninja in Japan country, I decide to teaching class of ninja technique to regulars people. Before I only teaching in secret, but now deciding to advertisement and class in community center. I start class today and have 3 student. One is disgust housewife, one is Japan salaryman and one is female student of university. She very cute. It difficult to teach ninja technique to cute womens. Concentration not easily.

I start lesson is teaching of breathing. Much important for martial arts especially ninja. Breathe incorrect result is lose battle. I show three of students breathe technique. When I watching breathe of student of university, I become difficult to concentration. When she breathing, her chest of course move. Much, much distraction. But surprise, most fighting spirit students is Japan salarymen. For complete lesson he working hard to practice. I much impress. But I still preference for young student of university. Naked time with her I imagine much pleasurable. I not interest in naked time with Japan salaryman. Very disgust.

After class, housewife come to me and thank to me for teaching. Her face show too much enjoy. I thinking she has attraction to me. I not interest in her. She has look of face of Godzilla, famous Japan monster. I cannot imagine of naked time with fire breath monster. After return to home, I try and imagining of face of cute student of university. But Godzilla housewife face attack my imagination. Much, much disappoint. Cannot pleasure of self when Godzilla in imagination. Maybe even hentai person (pervert of Japan) cannot pleasure of self when imagine Godzilla. Godzilla too digust because Godzilla not have flabbergast bust or cute of smile. Not good things