Friday, July 6, 2007

Hello. Today I writing about big problem of my family. And no fat chick for ninja.

In recent time I have much problem with members of family. I have mother and father and sister and brother. Sister and brother is more young than me. Problem come from my choosing job as ninja. My father has job as government worker. This type job get regular salary and respect and pension. My mother has store and it receive profit. But my situation much different. First problem is job of ninja now not receive same respect as old time age. Older generation peoples still respect for ninja job but now generation has not. Second problem is I not marry yet. In Japan much pressure to marry especial for most old son in families. I am most old son so parents expectation I marriage. I have much difficult to achieve just see inside panty area of womens - get marriage very more difficult compare to. Marriage not happening yet so much pressure from parents.

Family say to me quitting job of ninja, get regular of job and get omiai (arrange marriage). I not interest in non-ninja life. Also not interest in arrange marriage womens. They every time old and ugly and big. No fat chick for ninja. My younger brother is marriage so more have pressure to me. He also successful business so very more pressure to me. If I meet beautiful women and marry then I much happy. But only women who interest for me is ugly women name Hiroko. She is tuna have legs. Much disgust to me. In my neighborhood is one of samurai who is marriage to beautiful women. Ninja hate samurai so this is much, much jealously.

These day chance of marriage maybe is zero. My most close contact to womens is by download photo by internet cables or get email photos from friend Fluwten. But he sent to me much much hentai (pervert) photos. One time he send to me photo which is file name "Merry Christmas Shinichi." I gather family to showing email photo and show I have foreigner friend. I open photo and photo has reindeer who name Rudolph that wearing sexy leather black boots. Also in photo have Santa Claus do anal sex to Rudolph. I much, much embarrass.